Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please click here to contact us!
Benefits of Attending
What Will You Gain at the HDI Conference & Expo?
An efficient support center never comes easy. It takes passion, dedication, and a very particular set of skills, both of the technical and customer service variety. HDI Conference & Expo is the tech support pro’s Shangri-La. A place to network and learn with your people. A place to get energized and recharged. A place that will help you realize your value—and show you how to prove it to the business.
- Get the latest trends, technologies, and solutions to meet the increasing demands of the tech support industry.
- Network and discover indispensable techniques from best-in-class organizations who’ve been there, done that.
- Apply the latest developments in desktop support, customer experience management, service desk, metrics, and other industry hot topics to your own tech support initiatives.
- Expand your peer network and make valuable new industry contacts.
- Break the routine for a few energizing days in Las Vegas.
Who Should Attend the HDI Conference & Expo?
Some come from outside of IT and have strong management skills but little tech experience. Others moved up from within IT and need a little polish on their people-management skills. Many are experienced practitioners with battle-tested stories to share. And there’s always a contingent of the brilliant-but-introverted folks looking to finally find their people. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is on your service and support team, there’s a place for you at HDI 2018.
- The business-minded executive focused on improving his company’s productivity and bottom-line performance
- The hands-on executive aiming to shape her team into leaders
- The manager or director determined to take her team, service, and career to the next level
- The analyst or technician seeking to expand his understanding of industry principles and practices
- Any and all leaders new to the world of service and support
What’s Included With Your Conference Pass?
All the necessities, several game-changers, and even a few fun perks.. Here’s what’s included with your conference package:
- Keynotes: Unlike other events, HDI Conference & Expo features not one, not two… but four keynote speakers! They open and close each day with messages that educate and inspire.
- In-depth sessions: Eighty expert-led breakout sessions give you practical how-tos, galvanizing strategies, and real-world solutions you can immediately implement in your organization.
- Networking activities: You’ll find industry trailblazers to connect with around every corner, but the opportunities are particularly impactful at networking receptions and the super-amazing HDI Conference party!
- Breakfast briefings: We made the most important meal of the day even more important! Break bread with friends and participate in facilitated discussions.
- Expo Hall: It’s where you’ll meet the industry’s top solution providers and find the newest technologies, ideas, systems, and methodologies.
- Food & drink: Enjoy three breakfasts, two lunches, hors d’oeuvres and libations at receptions, and snacks during the day.
Have an issue in your organization that you’d like to fix? Take a look at our pre-conference workshops and training classes to see what kind of expanded learning opportunities are available to you.
Executive Connections Upgrade
What if we told you that we have a better, more exclusive conference pass for HDI Conference attendees? Get VIP treatment with a conference experience that’s more targeted and intimate, yet much more impactful. Explore Executive Connections.
- Fulfilling our most basic needs according to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Finding the opportunities for attaining a sense of accomplishment
- Living a balanced lifestyleMaria is a Senior Consultant with T4S Partners. She is a leader in developing and implementing strategic business driven solutions to the customer since 2006. Her career covers applications, infrastructure, and end user technologies working with clients in various industries. In addition to solution architecture and advisory services, she has extensive experience in Active Directory and mail migrations, training, mentoring and developing collateral. Her skills as a Customer relationship manager and delivery lead repeatedly brand her as a trusted adviser and communications lead. Maria demonstrates the organizational leadership skills to support a high-performance work culture and customer driven environment.
We are happy to announce a new look to our events calendar. Click here or in the Chapter Events in our main menu to view upcoming and past Chapter events!
Recap of our October Chapter Meeting Many companies, either through client demand or through mergers, need to send tickets from one system into their main system (or reverse). This session will present and discuss how to get different ITSM systems to work together. Speaker Bio: Rick Munoz is one of …